[From Marilyn, who tries to help Dad --- Better late than never]

My sister often talks to me about her dream which is to have a house,
perhaps her house, turned in to a home for older/elderly people, perhaps
6-10, where they had nice rooms and she would take care of them.
My sister has never had children and has so much nurturing ability as
well as being a great cook and has tons of energy.  She lives north of
Seattle.  It would be great if all the piees of this puzzle could get
together and do something.  It would also be good for Dad, an 80
year old PWP widower who she is continually trying to help, but its
hard as he lives in Florida and doesn't tolerate the cool weather
up North very well in the winter.

- Marilyn -
Marilyn Gang    [log in to unmask]

At 09:24 PM 09/06/1999 -0700, Sharon wrote:
>Has anyone ever thought of a 'PD Chateau' for 'retired' - (meaning what
>we want 'retired' to mean) PWP and spouses....you know like a large,
>lovely country home with individual small suites....group dining,
>exercise facilities, gardening, art, card, club rooms, etc. where we
>could pursue our interests and contribute to  our special community.
>If we could located a number of homes throughout the different
>countries, we could perhaps help provide meaningful assistance and a
>wonderful environment for those we love, and perhaps ease the tremendous
>work of those who love us.  Just a thought
[snip]