THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  THANK YOU WITH HELPING ME WITH LOTS OF IDEAS FOR
MY GRANDMOTHER.

There is an unfortunately in this story though....
....I'm not going to get a chance to visit my grandmother as soon as I
had hoped.  I was hoping to leave tonight at 10:30pm (I have a rehearsal
until then).  It's a 5 hour drive but it would have been worth it.  As I
was saying, Unfortunately, my parents were able to get off work early
and they will be leaving this afternoon.  I could drive up by myself but
I'm a little nervous about driving so long, and by myself at night.  I
considered leaving by myself on Saturday, but I have rehearsal on Sunday
at 1pm and would have to leave early Sunday morning.  I really wouldn't
have much time to visit and the whole thing would be such a rush.
....I'm also dealing with some of my own medical problems right now and
a weekend to myself would really do me some good.  But I do feel guilty
about taking all that time for myself when my grandmother really needs
it more than I do.
....I'm still thinking about going but it will be a last minute thing.
If I do go I will definitely be writing all about it on Monday.

Until then,

Sarah