Bill: Would recommend titrating (reducing/increasing)
Mirapex down while titrating Permax up, as your
friend's neuro suggested. The neuro can give you exact
dosages. It is not generally thought to be safe to
abruptly stop Mirapex, as there can be complications.
Recently successfully switched from ReQuip (which is
similar to Mirapex) to Permax myself using this
titration method.         Carole Hercun, RNC

--- ROBERT A MARTONE <[log in to unmask]>