Hi Paul: Trust me on this one, as a nurse who is also
a PWP. There is no magic bullet. Medicine is not an
exact science, PD is tricky,we are all of us unique,
and it boils down to a matter of trial and error. I
know I personally have trouble following the advice I
give my patients, but it's true-the answer is finding
the right medication for the right patient in the
lowest dosage that provides the maximum benefit. The
other advice I have is to know your own body and
scream loud and clear when a medication/treatment,
etc. doesn't feel right. Oh, and be an informed
consumer of health care (which you are certainly
becoming, judging by your most excellent advice to a
newcomer to the PIEnet.) We were lucky with Floyd. You
gotta win once in a while.              Carole H.