Thanks Dennis, I did make an editorial jump, I was referring to many folks
opposed to animal research, yet wanted the cures that come about by the use
of such animals. Yes, there are cells and tissues that are labeled "bad",
cancer cells is but one example of medicine making decisions. For over 40
years Society has asked me to evaluate human beings and give an opinion as
to there potential for violence or potential for rehabilitation, etc.
Society has for many thousands of years defines who is to do what. This in
time of war and times of disasters, who is given opportunities and who is
not. Heck even the Crown of England decided who was sent to Australia, and
as you know I have a great fondness and appreciation of you all, and at
times I think of you all as Super Humans.

The rest will be off list to you.

Bernie