Parkinsn List Online developed a glitch about the 31st of last month and it
has now been restored.

Fixing things from half way around the world can be challenging.

Parkinsn List Online maintains the last 50 messages sent by the listserv
enabling folks to determine if they have received the latest messages in
case their mail server goes down. These messages are available in either
the order they were sent or in order according to Subject.

The Parkinsn List Online is at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html

I am still enjoying the sun and the beautiful flowers, birds and beaches on
the Sunshine Coast of Australia. I kept diaries of my travels across the
breadth of Australia this year and am considering posting them on the
HomeBoy website as an interim measure until webpages are created next
Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

My travels and adventures are at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/index.html

John