From: Bonnie Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Resembles PD

Dear Barb:

In addition to what you have found on the Internet, it may behoove
your friend to call the Society for Progressive Supranuclear
Palsy.  They are located at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore (800)
457-4777.  They have a quarterly newsletter which I receive and it
is very informative.  Also, they have listing for support groups
for PSP.  Best of luck to your friend and her husband!

Sincerely,

Bonnie Cunningham
NPF