I think it fairly likely that the Dopamine level decay decreases exponentially
not to zero but to a baseline level.This level is the residual production by the
body of its natural dopamine. This would give the baseline level that Joe talks
about. Other medications concentration such as mirapex would decay to zero
because these are not natural (made by the human body) substances.

K-F Etzold (cg Carline)

"J. R. Bruman" <[log in to unmask]>@listserv.utoronto.ca> on 09/15/99 01:08:01
PM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange"

Sent by:  "Parkinson's Information Exchange" <[log in to unmask]>