I say AMEN to what you wrote Linda.  Thanks  to the list information I was
able to learn about and have an STN DBS done a month ago.  Without all the
information I have gotten I would still be house bound unable to drive.
That  has all changed since my  surgery.  I am thankful  that I have a
supportive family and friends, but my friends on the list are the ones who
really understand because you have been where I am.  I'm also thankful that
I have my faith in Jesus to kee my perspective on the whole picture.  THIS
IS NOT ALL THERE IS!  Blessings to you all.

Marty