There is an inexpensive natural herbal laxative you can get at health
food stores called SWISS KRISS composed of:
        Senna leaves (52%), licorice root, fennel, anise, caraway
seed, dandelion, peppermint, papaya, strawberry and peach leaves,
juniper berries.centaury, lemon verbena, cyani flowers and parsley
for flavor and fibrous qualities.  (recommended by Gayelord
Hauser).  Health food stores are familiar with it and it is a good
quality product.

I get it in herbal form and how its used is to take 1/2 tsp dry
on the tongue, chew it well and swallow, followed by water.
For people who can not handle this, I'd recommend the capsules.
But I find the combination of tastes to be delicious.

Jean's lovingly made senna balls reminded me of the Swiss Kriss.

- Marilyn -
Marilyn Gang    [log in to unmask]