At 09:58 1999/09/20 -0600, you wrote:
>> > when each man can say with no doubt whatsoever
>> > that he has taken full responsibility for every conception
>> > that he has contributed to
>> > i would be thrilled to
>> > change my viewpoint
>
>and when each woman can say with no doubt whatsoever
>that she has taken full responsibility for every conception
>that she has contributed to
>I will be thrilled to
>change my viewpoint
>
>which is, that this polarization does nothing positive for men, women,
>or children

sorry kathrynne

i don't understand your point

do you think that expressing opinions
which differ with others is polarization?

i don't see it that way
my goodness, if we all had the same opinions, we'd be clones!

i'm quite impressed with the conversation so far!

this message thread
has wandered from research and embryo tissue
to religious beliefs to censorship to abortions
to reincarnation to to women in the armed forces
to parental responsibility to ...

expressing thoughts ideas and opinions is a sign of our freedom here
isn't it?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>