All right. In that case, imagine me as an elderly JFK, Jr!

Didn't know you were formerly red headed. Now everything falls into place.

        One of my fondest memories is a redheaded girlfriend I had in High
School. I always knew when I was in trouble when
        her hands would go to her hips and she would stomp her foot (I
started running for cover!). Although she never threw
        anything at me, she could totally turn me into a cowering whimpering
pup. Many, many years later our family was home
        for the Christmas holidays and Dad or Mom mentioned that Sue (whom I
had not seen since HS) had undergone surgery
        for breast cancer a couple of years prior. Wanda insisted I go alone
to visit her since to her she was a total stranger and
        it would be more comfortable for us without a spouse around (how's
that for a mature, understanding and
        secure relationship?). This I did after calling up and making sure
it was OK (her husband was away on a business trip).
        We sat there in her living room and talked about old times and
reminisced about fellow classmates for several hours
        and laughed ourselves totally silly to the point of tears down our
cheeks. I will say she had mellowed over the years.
        I'm happy to report that she eventually beat the disease, maybe my
visit and the laughter contributed towards that, at least
        I like to think so.