Jane et al....

I have the feeling that Janet Reno knows what SHE'S going
thru as she deals with PD.   However, I betcha she knows no
other people with Parkinson's to even compare symptoms
and experiences with.

This, because I simply can NOT picture her sitting there
at a PD support group and talking about constipation or
drooling with  others in the same boat that she's in.

It's like she's THINKS she's traveling on the Loveboat,
when she's REALLY on the Titanic!  When she notices
her feet are getting a little wet, she prolly isn't TOO worried
about it.  When she's frantically dog paddling with a bunch
of other "travelers" who are ALSO trying mighty hard just to
stay afloat,. I would HOPE  she FINALLY wakes up and
realizes she's not alone with Parkinson's.

And THAT'S whe she becomes aware there're millions of
others out there who have the same disease that she does,
but that they also have a slew of have different symptoms.

Yup, I think Ms. Reno has most likely  READ alot about PD, and
prolly
spoke to her physician(s) about it, but hasn't spoken to one
other PERSON with Parkinson's.

Barb Mallut