Hi Charlie: I think perhaps being "polarized" is not
such a bad thing. It implies electrical activity-using
our brains, thinking, debating-sort of like mental
aerobics. I enjoy interacting with what I feel are the
many really fine minds on the List. And maybe it's
O.K. to agree to disagree.       Carole H.

--- "Charles T. Meyer, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>