Does anybody realize how funny this could sound if interpreted
slightly differently (by people who don't know about deep brain
stimulation).  Maybe I'm just a "dirty old man"?  :-)

Best,

Bob Fink

> Subject line:   Re: Female Stimulator Patient Needed

> Hi Everyone,
>
> APDA Young-Onset Information & Referral Center is still in in search of a
> female between 25-40 years of age who has had a successful DBS experience
> and is willing to tell her story to a national magazine.
>
> Please call the American Parkinson Disease Association Young-Onset Center
> at 1/800-223-9776
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Susan Reese
> National Coordinator
> APDA Young-Onset I&R Center

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"