Marilyn Gang wrote:

> The ISIS ad in the Toronto paper headlines:
>         DISC HERNIATION
>         DISC DEGENERATION
>         FACET SYNDROME
> "Recent advances in medicine have produced technology capable of repairing
> damage to the discs.
>         9 out of 10 patients in published clinical trials showed
> retractions of herniations and bulging, repair and healing of the
> damaged structures of the discs and reversal of degeneration and are
> free of pain and dysfunction.  So far 8,000 other people have been able to
> permanently return to an active pain free life.  Within 4 weeks. Non
> Invasive, effective, safe, permanent."

The above says *nothing*.  Bedrest "cures" 85% of disc herniations
without surgery (and I do surgery when it is necessary).  Disc are
*never* "repaired" no matter what treatment is used; once they have
degenerated/herniated, they are essentially gone.  The above is
probably a scam.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"