Date:          Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:19:10 +0000
From:          Aldo Bello <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]
Subject:       Re: TV Shows re: Parkinson's Disease

Hi Murray,

Murray Charters wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>         I've been surfing your site at .....
>
> http://www.frontiersofmedicine.com
>
> I find it very difficult to extract any useful information re: TV
> schedules for specific programming.  Can you help me??  I live in
> Vancouver, BC Canada but many Washington State channels are available
> to us.

We are aware of the fact that the site is rather difficult to surf and we
will be doing something about this as soon as possible.  In the
meanwhile, here's some information (in order of your questions):

> In the Calendar of Upcoming Programming I typed in Washington state
> and got the following INFO......
>
> Station Listings: Washington Market Area
> Station(s)              Seattle-Tacoma  KCTS
> Start Date              Apr-99
> Time Slot               TBA             (When???????)
>
> How can I find out what the Time Slot is in my area??

The Portland, OR station shows our program on Fridays at 6am and
12:30pm.  They are currently on show #25, referred to as show #125.

The Spokane, WA station shows our program on Saturdays at 2pm.  They are
currently on show #15, referred to as show #15.

> In the Search Our Site I typed in the keyword "Parkinson's" and got
> the following INFO.....
>
> Below are the results of your search in no particular order :
> Show #8 - Transcript #3
> Show #16
> Show #12 - Transcript #3
> Show #25 - Transcript #2
> Show #3
> Show #16 - Transcript #1
> Show #12 - Transcript #2
> Show #14 - Transcript #3
> Show #3 - Transcript #2
>
> How can I find out if any of these shows will be aired in my area??

If you get the Spokane station, you will have the opportunity to view all
shows from episode #15 on.  In the meanwhile, I have pasted all of the
transcripts to any of our shows that deal with Parkinson's at the bottom
of this e-mail.

> I have Parkinson's disease (thus my interest) and while I am not
> disabled to any degree, I find your site difficult and frustrating.

Sorry about the site . . . as I said, we'll be doing something about it.

Aldo Bello
Executive Producer
Frontiers of Medicine

> I look forward to your response.          ........... murray

Here's the transcripts (four stories):

Show #204- Transcript #4
  Hosted By: Louis W.Sullivan, M.D.

  Update--Parkinson's Cell Replacement Technique

etc. (I deleted the full transcripts - too long)

You can read the transcripts at their site.......murray