i just got on list went down fast as to see what all was on as i 90 post. i
have have had some personal problems lost 4 friends one had a stroke can not
talk or move. i do not remember how lond i have been on the list maybe
CAMILLA,JANT,BARB CAN SAY. i can remember when noby wanted non PD on the
list just all about meds. i think i said i think i was one of the first to
want other things said. like what you do to beat PD,CLEAN JOKE POME SO ON. I
NEVER TALKED OF RELIGION OR THE MEDS I TAKE. i would not stop non PD . i
thought i was a help on saying the things i could still do. i now am very
upset and nervous. all you see embryo abortion complaint about this or that.
is it not non pd. am i only one to be upset over that. i look for help and
try to give HELP as a child i went to lot of diff churches. i am a member of
the church of (DISCIPLES OF CHRIST) 61 YEARS. I CAN NOT SAY WHAT I TRULY
THINK OF SOME OF THEE THINGS THAT ARE TALK ABOUT I DO KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT
PD IN ANY WAY. SPARKLE IS FOR OFF PD TALK. PD thinks to me is to tell us how
to be happy with what we got. to do to help to live with it. not our non pd
BELIEVES. like i said how i put in a patio other work. i think that is what
will help us. if you can do it i will try. if a med is bad for you say so it
make me wonder if it is bad for me. i am on sparkle but the list is my live.
i wonder if i am of any help to any one any more. as muchas i need the list
for support. the time i wanted to die. the help i got. i am losing legality
now. VIVIAN cuts the grass now. why i don't know. this is something o got to
work out my self. so thanks for listtening to a old young good looking guy.

                                    I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                 LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING