Don, You Help PD, and NON-PD, you are an example of someone who tries to help
himself, even when they tell you not to! Good for YOU! Sorry you are losing
friends, never is easy. I have been to too many funerals, last one on Sunday
was for a cousin's wife, was only 45! Saw her a few weeks ago, she looked
pretty good. They keep telling us we will all (the good ones!) be going to a
better place, but I like it HERE!  So let's all try to keep pushing, or
pulling, or whatever, and we'll at least get plenty of exercise!  BTW I had
207 posts to read, have not moved from keyboard since dinner! Only about 98
left to read! LOL
Ken "W H"