In a message dated 9/14/99 1:03:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 And I DON'T "wiggle" my hips! <HUMPH!>  I gracefully GLIDE like a
 Lady! (giggle) >>

Barb,

One man's glide is another man's wiggle (oh, sorry one persons' glide etc.)
Whatever you call it, it is a national treasure and should not be lost
without a fight.

As to the lady part, there was never any question (omitted in the writing
only because it was intuitively obvious to the casual observer) whatever one
calls it.

I hope that glucosamine and chondroitin stuff works as advertised.  In
theory, it should be great.  Please keep me advised every now and again as to
your experience here.
Best ,
WHH