Sarah,

Can she see fairly well? If so, something bright and cheerful for her
bulletin board, maybe with a fall theme to help her know what season it
is.

Lots of people in nursing homes like a doll or stuffed animal to cuddle.
Lap robes are nice as their legs get cold so easily (something easy to
wash).

Usually staff will use any personal power or cologne the person has when
they bathe them, so if she likes that kind of thing that can be good.

But most of all your visits will be her best gift. I wish you well at
this difficult time. I know how hard it is to see someone you love in a
nurshing home.

Kathy cg for Jim