VIVIAN AND I  wear talking about me giving my brain such as it is to the PD
FOUNDATION we wear tol  that we would have to pay for every thing. VIVIAN
said no as if she would still left or as that goes even daughter should not
be burden with the cost. as we where told it could run in the 1000's so if
any one know in and outs let us know. i think at least i can be of great
help for us.

                     I.Y.Q. DON(DAD) AND VIVIAN(MOM)
                         LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                       BEST MED'S FOR PD IS