List Friends,
     The warning is to always read the fine print. . . I did get a chance
to look at the preview of this online Parkinson's Chat, scheduled for
Sept. 30,  from the We-Move Web site.  If you are not an AOL subscriber
and wish to partcipate, you can sign up for a free trial BUT in the
teeny-tiny print at the bottom of the page (of course) the following
warnings were posted -- so please be aware that during the "free" trial
period there still could be charges and it is up to  YOU  to cancel the
membership after the trial, or you will be charged monthly fees. It does
not stop automatically.
        I think I'd pass on this offer, if not already an AOL subscriber.
The transcript of the chat is also promised to be posted on the We-Move
Web site  (for free)  at http://www.wemove.org

Linda Herman
The following is from the AOL page:

Free Trial Details. 250 HOUR FREE TRIAL MUST BE USED WITHIN ONE MONTH OF
INITIAL  SIGN-ON. TO AVOID BEING CHARGED A MONTHLY FEE, SIMPLY CANCEL
YOUR  MEMBERSHIP BEFORE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS. Premium services carry
surcharges and  communications surcharges may apply in AK, even during
trial time. Members may incur charges on
     their telephone bill, depending on their location and calling plan,
even during trial time. Offer is  available to new members in the U.S.,
age 18 or older, and a major credit card or checking account is
required. See online registration for complete details. Offer expires
9/00.