1.As a PWP how do I fully qualify for  this group. Are there levels of
membershp?
2.Dr. Varmus, address NIH, according to the New Yorker, bicycles to work
each day.  Why not a bicycle brigade to join him one  morning? They
could have his (r)ear for a few miles on the need for clinically focused
research
3.Why not have a joint meeting with other local and regional
Neurological Ssupport Groups?
4.Is it legal to hold a banner along some off the major roads around the
NIHAU campus with a PD message? State police Montgomery County, MD,
Bethesda, MD
5..Does each unit of PD support group have a banner? Last year Some in
the NYC walk borrowed ours.
6. Did you ever see a plane pulling a PD banner along the Atlantic City
shore. The high rollers gather  there ?  The strike there made
yesterdays news.
7. A Neurologist  suggested that a local support group might ask a
research center if any items, e.g.,  a microscope, or personnel that
might be underwritten by a support group. Concrete specificity is needed
in goal making.
8.Ask your druggist(s) for an annual listing of the drugs, and the total
aannual cost. Mail that to Congesspersons.  The idea of a photo of a PWP
surrounded by his drugs was excellent.  Dr. Suess had a cartoon of that
with a poem, "And this I take, if I should die before I awake"
9. When you call a Congressperson, or aide, first ask, "Are you familiar
with pd and the Dual bill?  Also,  ask for the health aide.  At certain
times of the day the aides are not there, and you get a machine.
10. There is a movement in this country, long present in the Evangelical
and Roman Catholic Churches  in Germany.  It has a Parish Nurse, or
Visitor, who  ministers to the spiritual and physical needs of the
Church Comimunity.
I  welcome  responses. Hurricane Floyd is outside, and I'm perforce
inside..