In a message dated 9/15/99 2:46:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
<< Does anyone here with PD know if it's
 okay or if I'm probably hurting her by rubbing her feet?

Sarah,

I have a friend with great hands who happens to be a massage therapist.  I am
often not able to speak plainly and am given to moans and groans too while
she is doing her thing. But believe me it is great!  Try asking her later
(just after) how things felt. At least I bet she ejoys the attention.  Be
informed that even when it hurts, it feels great.

Best,
WHH