Well the worst of the wtorm seems to be over, and wow, were we lucky.  We live
on the side of a hill, so had no  poblem with flooding, tho i believe -
acording to the radio - there were some problems  not so far away. But all n
all, i think eveyone thought things were goiongto be a lot worse - we were
beimg told to lay in stocks of three days worth of food, to expect electricity
and water to be cut off for that length of time. Schools were closed etc.
Jessi was kind of disappointed - she was looking forward to the adventure of a
3 day black out. But she did get the day off school so that is not too bad!
We have been very fortunate, and i hope that nobody had any worse experiences
than we have had
hilary