Ken , you are most likely right. My mother was born in 1906 and in general liked
classical music, but my husband made cassetts with Scott Joplin on them. I thought
David was nuts and was sure she would not like it. Ha!! she not only liked it
,buts knew who it was and laughed out loud when she heard it. She must have been
some young woman, I know she loved music and Scott Joplin in particular while she
was in the Nursing home. NIta