Nita, I wonder if you saw the movie "The Sting"? It was a good movie, and it
used the music of Scott Joplin as the soundtrack music. It is as if a player
piano had played it in the early 1900. It became a revival for Scott Joplin.
I am pretty sure Robert Redford was the star, and don't remember a lot about
the plot, but the music lives on! It is lively too, makes you want to move
around.  i am not sure how many folks here have the computer hardware and
software to appreciate it, but if you log on to Amazon.Com, and go to the
music section, you can hear samples, from 30 to 60 seconds of a few songs
from a selection of thousands that they have.  You can search for a song, or
a performer or the album name. I may check out The Sting to
see how many samples I can hear.
Ken