I agree about the respect for life (after the embryonal period), but don't
force your opinion on others and respect other people's opinions.  The world
has over 6 billion people with thousands of different cultures and
backgrounds. We shouldn't go back to the Middle Ages where people were
forced to believe in other people's beliefs.

Chris