As a 9 year PWP i couldn't disagree with you more. It is hard for me to
believe you or anyone else would totally set aside their moral values.
Would you become pregnant and then sacrifice the unborn baby to save a
life? I have a big heart and the thought of it is repugnant to me.

We must be very careful in taking the path of aborted embryo use. This is
a path full of land mines. My prayer is that we will soon be able to
clone, a word I use with trepedation, human fetal cells.

Morality is a relative term. In WW 2 , the nazis believed that it was
morally right to exterminate the jews. We, as a people, must be very
careful not to deviate from the morality given to us by the word of GOD.

My prayer is that you will reconsider your position. Let's not sacrifice
one life so save another

murph brown 57/9