Dear ListServ Members:

My name is Dominic Marchese. I am a pharmacist for the Partnership for Care
Program developed by Athena Rx Home Pharmacy. As Camilla Flintermann
mentioned, I am not here to sell any products. I am here to serve as a
resource for patients and their caregivers. Partnership for Care Program was
developed to help address the need for patient education in the field of
neurology and is designed to apply to the professional knowledge of
pharmacists to the management of drug therapies for people living with
Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also
known as Lou Gehrig's disease. The program is dedicated to providing
support group members with much-needed and highly sought-after information
about such disease-related topics as current therapies, developing realistic
expectations of therapy, and managing drug-related side effects.

Athena Rx Home Pharmacy was designed to offer neurological patients
specialized pharmaceutical services.  Athena Rx Home Pharmacy services are
free of charge.  Because of the nature of neurological conditions and their
impact on your lifestyle, you may greatly benefit from the timely and
convenient ways to get medications as well as access to resources for
answers to your questions. These are just a few of the reasons why you
should consider Athena Rx Home Pharmacy.  Athena Rx Home Pharmacy is a
full-service pharmacy that carries a complete line of medications, so it's
easy for you to fill all your prescriptions from the privacy of your own
home.

We offer a refill reminder service to alert you that it is time to refill
your prescription and avoid the consequences of running out of your
medication. We also deliver medications free of charge through express
delivery. Your medications can be sent to you anywhere in the U.S....your
home, your office, or while you are on vacation.  We will also help you
transfer any existing prescriptions from other pharmacies to Athena Rx for
convenient, one-stop shopping.

We understand the difficulty and confusion that can occur when processing
insurance claims. By assisting you, we can ease your frustrations associated
with filing claims. Athena Rx is contracted with most major insurance plans.
We also may be able to find alternative sources of coverage in the event
that you have a problem with your current coverage. For patients who do not
have insurance, we offer competitive pricing on the medications you need. We
offer a frequent-buyer program that is designed to give you dollars off the
cost of your medications and help you make your prescription dollars go
farther.

Our pharmacists are here to help you understand what you can expect from
treatment in terms of symptom relief and medication side effects. In the
event of an emergency, our pharmacists can be reached by emergency hotline,
any time of the day or night. In addition, everytime you contact our
pharmacy you will have the opportunity to speak with the same pharmacist.
This will allow you to develop an interpersonal relationship with your
pharmacist. An Athena Rx Home Pharmacist would become a valuable member of
your healthcare team, working with you and your physician to ensure that you
get the personalized care you expect and deserve.

I welcome the opportunity to speak with you and to serve as your personal
pharmacist. If you have any additional questions regarding the Partnership
for Care Program or Athena Rx Home Pharmacy, please feel free to contact
Athena Rx Home Pharmacy at 1-800-528-4362. You may also contact me directly
at 1-800-537-8899 ext. 6104.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Dominic Marchese, RPh.
Athena Rx Home Pharmacy