Hi Brenda and Sherry,

I am a 39 year old woman that has had pd since the age of 20.  I was finally
properly diagnosed at the age of 28.  At the age of 28, when the diagnosis
came I was already wheelchair bound and in the care of my parents.  I was
totally disabled.  But the good news is when I was on the proper medicinal
program and had the right neurologists I was able to walk again and live on
my own.  I now use a wheelchair maybe 1-2 times a week. I live alone and try
my best to help others with this horrible illness.  I wish I had specific
answers to your questions or even answers that you "want" to hear.  If I am
understanding your main battle right now is coping...understanding...living
with this disease.  You will need to find a neurologist that you feel
comfortable with and trust.  A good medicinal program is important as well.
Of course support groups and love and understanding from friends and family
will help too.  I will tell you this ...you are not alone...although that is
really how you feel right now.  There is a chat room you may wish to access.
http://www.newcountry.nu/chat  just click on this address.  Please know you
can count on my prayers.  If there is anything I can help you with ...my
e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Take care,
Sandra