Dennis is correct in his summation of this debate.  The real question is
-- when does human life begin? Charles Meyer says he takes great offense
at my husband's comparison to the killing of the Jewish people during
Hitler's reign because he thinks we are comparing "tissue" to human life.
 What Charles does not understand, but Dennis does, is that we believe
that the fetus IS human life. This debate will just continue to go round
and round with no one changing anyone else's mind.

I am very sad, however, that so many on this list seem to believe that
morality is relative and that, as Joan Carol Urquhart states: "Anyone
with a heart would agree that to alleviate human suffering, at any moral
sacrifice, is good and right."  Joan, you have just justified Columbine
-- after all, those young men were suffering and they chose the killing
of their classmates and themselves to alleviate their suffering. And by
the way -- Charles -- what about the physicians in Hitler's Third Reich
who used the infirmed and young children for the purpose of medical
research? God forbid that we should ever justify such crimes!