My husband did not have young onset PD, nor did his older brother ( who
also had PD)  They hardly had a shared environment, due to the
difference in their ages and early entrance into college-- even
different colleges. Therefore, I fear for my children, nieces, nephews
and their children.

I will once again post a webb site and you can click on the url, then
your state. It will even tell you who your representative is, if you put
in your 10 digit zip code. Time is short before the appropriations , the
labor, health and health services and education sub committee meets. Now
if you are a young onset pwp , say so when you write. It is really too
late to write. If you can fax, do so, if not e-mail. The US mail will
not make its way there in time.

Just bring the word parkinsonism ( better still Parkinson's Disease)
before your senators and and your representative. Or their health aide
will read it, be assured the senators and representatives will here of
it.  You are asking for funding of the Morris K. Udall Parkinson's
Research Act of 1997. Be nice, you are asking for help. They know you
vote, even if you don't. But get to the polls this Nov. I should have
been a preacher or a rabbi .

What shoe brand says "just do it" -- good idea. .

Nita