A half-life is defined as the time required for the drug concentration in
the blood to be reduced
by 50%, provided no additional drug absorption occurs during the decline.

Below are the estimated half-lives of various Parkinson medications:

Sinemet: Mean time to peak concentration was 0.5 hours

Sinemet CR:  Mean time to peak concentration was 2 hours

Eldepryl:  The drug is rapidly metabolized. Three metabolites,
N-desmethyldeprenyl (the major metabolite; mean half-life 2 hours),
amphetamine (mean half-life 17.7 hours), and methamphetamine (mean half-life
20.5 hours), were found in serum and urine.

Permax: 24 hours

Parlodel: 8-12 hours

Mirapex: 8-12 hours

Requip:  6 hours