Bernard Barber wrote:

> To those who do not wish to
> take the fruit of knowledge that is their individual "moral" choice, but
it
> is not moral for you to decide for me.
> For that is my choice and my responsibility.

What knowledge? I wasn't aware that medical science had established criteria
for defining humanness.  I'm not even sure that doctors alone could make
such a decision. If however I am wrong and the matter has been resolved and
medicine has established at which point the change occurs from  tissue to
human being I for one would be glad of the information.  I should also like
to know what criteria were used to determine what a human being is.

In the absence of such a breakthrough, all opinions on the subject,
including those of doctors, are opinions only and cannot be used to dismiss
other peoples beliefs merely because of who holds them.

Dennis.
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
email - [log in to unmask]
Website - http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/