Janet,
I have stated that killing is wrong.
I do not hear Chris saying killing is right. I would hope you are not saying
that killing is correct or a matter of choice. I do respect your opinions and
your right to opinions.  I do not have to agree with them especially if they
are against my moral convictions.  I agree with you the ability and freedom to
express opinions is important. There are limits and they are also necessary.