Sorry Ivan I was wrong,

I checked my old pharmacology text when something seemed wrong with the
definition I gave you. There are several terms related to half life.
Biological half-life is the time it takes half a given quantity of
material to be excreted after localization has occurred. Effective
half-life is the time it take the radioactivity of a tagged substance to
diminish by 1/2.

I think your definition was correct for biologic half-life which I stated
before may or may not correlate with effectiveness. That is the core
problem with what you are attempting to do.  Absorption, and other
factors including crossing the blood-brain barrier,  protein binding etc.
effect the action of a drug in addition to the stated half-life of a
drug.

Good luck and sorry for the error.

Charlie

--