my term of half life is you don't do much like fishing,dancing going any
place, or going any place just doing only 1/2 of what you could do in life.
start a job only doing 1/2 of it so on living just 1/2 of your life this
don't make much sence does it. well thats me guess you will have to put up
whith DON  no nonsense ways or dumb ways  lo lo

                           I.Y.Q.  DON(DAD) AND VIVIAN(MOM)
                                    LOVE OF MY LIVE -54

                              hear in LIMA we are known as mom and dad

                               BEST MEDS FOR PD. IS
              WHERE THERE IS DESPAIR, HOPE

                            http://www2.wcoiil.com/~flash