i want all of to be on you graud i find a fellow who makes clones. well i
had him make a lot for me. i am going to build a small road of side of
interstates.  so i can use my elec. cart. i am heading south first. going to
for one thing going to get KEN  car so he can't go far. as he would not
walk. unless some would carry him. them look up other to eat and sleep as i
am so tite i squeak. then take some thing from ever one. lo lo i thought i
was on sparkle oh heck nothing new for me to goof. so i will continue bet a
good 5 cent cigar lot will complain if you do i t might as well be me. as i
said i will borrow something from every one and when i get back have i heck
of a grage sale.  if get enough money will go to the UK anaconda. stariet
eve one out. to my way of doing things.  i will sit hear and let my clones
do it so i won't be hurt so be for longed will not say i will leave that way
no locked doors. so all beware of a young old good looking guy on the road.
it could and not bee me. mom is packing now for the trip.  food no as i will
eat ATT your place. i like lobster,sword fish good high cost steak. nothing
cheap. oh yes a good $1000.OO BOTTLE OF WINE.

                            I.Y.Q. VIVIAN(MOM  AND  DON(DAD) LOVE OF MY
LIVE-54