Hi...can anyone tell me what is likely going on here?  A problem which has
been going on now for many, many months has gotton much worse on occasion
recently.
I need practice in describing it and feedback from my list cyber-family in
preparation for contacting my MDS tomorrow.

I first noticed internal rigidity in my throat at nite upon going to bed.  It
usually was/is relieved by morning.  Adjustments I made were to sleep with my
head and torso raised.   I think my MDS increased my Elavil in response to my
report of this symptom.  On a few nites it was so painful that I got up and
played Solitaire games on my computer.

Recently (about last two weeks), I have started having incidences during the
day  whereby I feel my throat start to constrict, as it did yesterdauy
afternoon and to a lesser degree around 11:15 a.m. today.    I find it quite
alarming.  I think in most of these daytime incidences, it occurs after my
usual dose of meds while they are kicking in.  But I have audible breathing
at other times as well. (perhaps before I take meds)  Also, I have had
incidents of worse dyskinesias.

The med schedule I have been following for some time is as follows:

6:30 am  arise
7:00        1 xanax (0.25 mg)
7:30         1 mirapex (0.25)
8           2 Sinemets (25/100)
            1 Tasmar (100 mg)

11 to 12:30     2 mirapex
11 to 1         2 sinemets

4-5     1 xanax
5 to 6      2 mirapexs
5:30 to 6:30    2 sinemets
                1 Tasmar

10 pm       3 Elavils 25 mg

    I look forward to your input and/or questions.  Thanks.

Regards,
    Barb B-K
       --
Barbara Blake-Krebs [log in to unmask]