I agree with Dennis.   I am ready tp be interviewed by George.
And if Ms. Reno saw my videotape, and realized that I now
have to sit in a BATHATUB of hot water in order  to pee, she might
WAKE UP!!

Or perhaps we acativists should request a MEETING and
not take NO for an answer--and EDUCATE HER!!

Ivan
feeling militant but legs like  jello
:-{>

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:01:36 +0800 Dennis Greene <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Dear Janet,
>
>> she 'owes' nothing to anyone
>
>In my opinion Ms Reno 'owes' us the same thing that every human being
>owes
>every other human being - the consideration not to knowingly harm each
>other
>by our actions.  I do not seek to tell Ms Reno how to handle her life,
>merely ask that she be appraised of how her comments work against the
>interests of the wider PD community. If we don't tell her she is
>hurting us
>how will she ever get to know that she is.
>
>Dennis.

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       55    deg. F   :-)