To: [log in to unmask]
From: Will Kuipers

Re: "George"Interview of Janet Reno

I have no doubt that some of the comments about this interview were,
at least for a part, politically inspired, but it should be noted that
her comment that PD is a "damn nuisance" must apply to the way she
sees the situation right now. She is obviously determined not to let
it get the better of her, which would lay her open to the charge that
it would cause her to be unsuitable for her demanding task
She is a plucky lady. Her expression cannot be seen as making light of
our affliction and she shows that by not hiding the visible evidence.
It is there plain to see for everyone, not hidden in a pocket.
I for one welcome and admire her combative stance. It contrasts
considerably with  the whining we encounter in some of the mails sent
to this List.

Will Kuipers<[log in to unmask]>        [ 78 / 71 ]