I think that Janet Reno is an incredible woman, who has done a remarkable job
in her position. And to think that she has done that  with the added
complication of PD - more credit to her.
I also think that she can be a wonderful resource to the Parkinson's cause.
And to that effect I think that the national organizations should be in touch
with her. Because after next Jan 20th, she will probably be looking for a job
- or at least something to occupy her time.  And what better way than by
helping us - and thereby helping herself.?

And so i ask the leadership of the various organizations
 - especially PAN, -
has any thought been given to these matters ?
And if not why not?
And if not now, when"

Hilary Blue