I have a bed that raises up and down too, Don   BTW, anyone, is there such a
thing as dystonia of the mouth?

Barb B-K    [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 9/20/99 7:33:34 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<I TO HAVE MOUTH PROBLEMS.  i have a bed that raises up or down i raise my
head and shoulders. my legs then hurt it is a choice i made. legs or mouth.
at least i can eat. oxygen helps. lot of times just a swallow of water
brings it on. so moms work of fixing a meal goes down the drain well my
beagle gets a good meal. MEDS  cause i don't know. i just accept it other
thing PD causes. i have accepted lot of things i never had or could do so am
i wrong to just accept it. i do fight lot of things. that is all the help i
can give as of now. wipe tears away and say tomorrow will be better( i hope)

                               I.Y.Q.