I am allergic to mold spore and dust, but I don't think this is a reaction to
 that.
I think it has to do with the drugs I am taking.   BTW, at my Aug. visit with
my MDS, he suggested I try to cut back on the Sinemet a bit and also the
Elavil.  I did try that but as I recall it wasn't working so I stayed with
what I had been doing.

Barb B-K   [log in to unmask]