Dear Jackie,

Thanks to you and all the others who have responded to my questions, I feel
GREAT!!  It is the first time I have actually talked about my PD with anyone
and after the initial typing through the tears, I realize I am not alone at
all.  There are a lot of people like me out there who have coped well with
this disease and are really living their lives.  Somehow that makes it easier
for me.  You have answered my questions and offered suggestions which no one
else has been able to do.  Thanks to all of you and keep hanging in there.  I
hope someday to be able to help other in the way you have helped me.  Sherry