I agree with you Kathrynne.  We are polarized enough on issues of abortion
and  Janet
Reno without worrying whether an issue is brought up by a man or a woman.
Does that make the an opinion on the issue any less valid? I have take
responsibility without a doubt for my 3 conceptions.  I wonder if women
who are unable to conceive or are menapausal have thae same rights or
authority to speak as those who are at risk for pregnancy?!

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin