From: Merlin H Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 1999 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Dyskinesias

judith, i was taking a 50/200cr at the beginning of the day.  then
sometimes i took 25/100 regular sinemet in the afternoon.  my wife says i
was just starting to exhibit some dyskenesia but i hadn't noticed it.  my
biggest problem with resting tremor on my right side was when i was under
stress or got very cold.  i am now retired and have sold my business so
the stress is considerably less.  yes, i try to minimize my exposure to
extreme temperatures.  i have been taking mirapex for about two years and
have had no sinemet in that time.  the dyskenesia completely disappeared.
 i'm saving the sinemet for a rainy day! lol

murph brown 57/9