I have to jump on the bandwagon with Bruce in saying what a great story is
in Oct issue of Popular Science about Jim Finn and his improvements with
Parkinson's post surgery.  I have e-mailed Science Editor, Dawn Stover
<[log in to unmask]> thanking her for using this story about Parkinson's in
the Special Issue:The Bioengineered Human.  Hopefully the article may be
available at www.popsci.com soon.  When I last checked the site it still
had Sept issue articles.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?